Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eclipse-Celestial Oil Painting and YouTube Video Featuring Artwork by Marina Petro

Eclipse
16x20 
Oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

Only one in the entire universe!...and it could be yours!

Eclipse is currently on exhibit through September at Fortune's Restaurant Gallery which overlooks the trotters racecourse and adjacent to the Racino in Saratoga Springs, NY.  I hope it is having fun watching the races and everyone eating.....oh God...I think I'm just tired...but wanted to post this beautiful video that Laurentziu Ro created of my artwork.

A few days ago, Laurentziu contacted me asking permission to POST THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE. He is a 39 year old teacher at the Hasdeu and Henri Coanda high school in Constanta, Romania and lives at the seashore of the Black Sea. Needless, to say, but I will regardless...I was delighted and gave him permission. Isn't the internet wonderful!

The quotation below is one he had at the end of his email. There was no author but I really liked it and wanted to share it with you.

Today's Quotation: "Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does, the better"

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise
Zazzle-My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin