Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Glimpse Of An Angel-Angel In Garden Landscape Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Glimpse Of An Angel
5x7 
Oil painting on archival Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.
-Framed or unframed-

Only one in the entire universe!
Artist, Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Here is another lovely painting from my fertile imagination. It contains the colors typically considered colors that promote healing, well being, and spirituality. 'Glimpse Of An Angel' evokes a sense of peace, serenity and is a great image for meditation and spiritual practice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it!

Today's Quotation: "Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen"
(I found this quote in a little note on my desk. I don't have the author.)

Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin