Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Heaven's Little Angel" Oil Painting of an Angel in a Garden Under a Night Sky With Moon and Stars


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Heaven's Little Angel"
6x6 inches, Original oil painting on Raymar Canvas Panel
SOLD




This little piece was a surprise and a joy to paint. When I finished it I felt it was 'unbalanced' in some way but couldn't decide what to do about it. I placed it on a tiny easel in my dining room so I could look at it as I passed by during the day while it dried. A couple of days later, a friend spotted it and purchased it on the spot.

...Just want to remind you local folks that the opening reception for my exhibit featuring Paintings From "The Zone" is tomorrow night from 6-8 at House of Creative Soul Gallery in Saratoga Springs. Here's the link to my NEWSLETTER with complete information.

Today's Quotation: Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.
-St. Francis De Sales


Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin