Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

"The Harvest" Still Life Oil Painting Autumn Fall Vegetables and Fruit by Marina Petro



The Harvest
28" x 22" (71.2cm x 55.9cm)
Oil on Canvas
$1,200 plus $0 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

I just brought this painting home from an exhibit and thought I'd post it. The gourds, vegetables and apples are in great abundance here in upstate New York. It is such colorful time of the year. I painted this piece a while ago when I was still painting large still lifes. I've been primarily focusing on smaller works since getting on board with the daily painters and now I'm curious about what I'd put together for a new larger still life. Wish there were 5 of me. I'd be able to paint everything I get excited about...

Today's Quotation: "Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace."
Kent Nerburn



Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin