Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Yellow Apple" Still Life Oil Painting Apple on Decorative Fabric by Marina Petro



Yellow Apple
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Strethed Canvas
$125 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Painted around all sides on gallery wrapped canvas. Does not require a frame.
ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
This luscious apple was painted on a piece of fabric one of my daughters gave me. I'll be setting up more fruit on other sections of it's bright pattern in the future. It just struck me that this painting resembles a map...somewhere at the edge of an ocean.

This has been a hectic weekend. Just as I decided to offer my ANGEL PAINTINGS as cards in a special offer (below) my printer died. Yesterday was spent on Epson's tech line trying to bring it back to life...unsuccessfully...and then...running around for hours hunting for a suitable replacement. I got lucky at Staples and found the one and only Epson Stylus Photo Pro 1400 they had and then spent the rest of the day setting it all up.

I am offering my ANGEL PAINTINGS
as cards and prints in a special offer. I've reduced the prices through the holiday season. Click right here for all the images and details.

Today's Quotation: "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."
-Buddha

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin