Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

"Ascending" Angel Ascending into Light Oil Painting by Marina Petro


"Ascending"
22" x 28"
Original Oil painting of an angel with outstretched wings ascending into light.
Email Me to inquire about purchasing this painting.

This is another piece I painted intuitively/spontaneously. I had intended to paint a cosmic scene with planets and other celestial bodies. I began painting in a circular motion and just continued to follow my instinct and... what was going to be a planet, actually became the angel's head. I kept on painting and the angel appeared in her totality! I just love these wonderful surprises!

ANGEL ART PRINT GREETING CARDS & PRINTS

This is "ANGEL WEEK" for me. I've been working with my angels for days. The link above will take you to a web page I've created with images of all my angel paintings. I am offering them at a special price through the holiday season. May they bring you many blessings.

PAINTINGS FROM "THE ZONE" EXHIBIT Photos
at House Of Creative Soul Art Gallery

Better late than never. The opening reception was last Saturday. When I got to the gallery I discovered my camera's battery died. Fortunately, my daughter, Yvonne, brought her camera so all was not lost. It was a lovely reception with people streaming in and many wonderful comments.

MY CURRENT NEWSLETTER

Take a peek...

Today's Quotation: "Creativity is the voice of the spirit. One's art should be the extension of oneself."
-Maritza Burgos

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin