Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Celestial Angel-Abstract painting of an angel in space among stars and planets by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Celestial Angel"
5x7 acrylic painting on 3/4" gallery wrapped stretched canvas-painted around all sides. Does not need a frame.
Click here to purchase at my Etsy store

Another angel from my imagination to bring you blessings.

One of my daughters emailed me yesterday to inform me that the Orionid Meteor shower was taking place last night and into early this morning. I woke up at 5:30, had a cup of coffee, wrapped myself up and stepped out onto my back porch to see what I could see. I was standing there awhile waiting and waiting, and finally, I turned around for a moment and there it was! One lone meteor that soared downward in one quick moment...but what a thrill! It's hard to describe the emotion I felt but there was an internal leap within me that brought me back to how I used to feel as a child when something new and exciting was happening.

Click here to view a really neat YouTube video of a meteor shower.

Today's Quotation: "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."
-Eden Phillpotts
Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Jennifer Godshalk Artist said...

Hello! How are you? Love this painting, so simple. Love the "faceless" angel. Awesome! You are sweet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin