Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

"The Secret" Original Oil Painting of Two Pears, Fruit, Kitchen Art, Home Decor by Marina Petro



The Secret
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)

Email me (link below) to inquire about purchasing this piece.
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Now doesn't it appear that the little pear is whispering a secret to the larger one? Pears are truly my favorite fruit to paint. I heard a commercial for an orchard...a bit too far from me...that was advertising 'pick your apples and pears'. My little project for tomorrow is to contact the orchards closer to me and inquire if they have pear trees. I'd be euphoric to be able pick my own pears with their leaves still intact. Doesn't take much to make me happy. Wish me luck...

Today's Quotation: “We dance round in a ring and suppose, While the secret sits in the middle and knows”
-Robert Frost

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin