Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Moon And Mars-Full Moon and Mars Celestial Landscape Oil Painting With Clouds by Marina Petro

 
"Moon And Mars"   SOLD
5x7 inches, Original oil on canvas panel.
Purchase at MY ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY, USA

I thoroughly enjoy painting celestial landscapes...a very freeing painting experience. My brush just seems to flow from paint to canvas without much thought...and...mistakes are easily smushed out and painted over...

I've updated my "Daily Painting" portfolio of available daily paintings and created a book at Blurb.Com. PREVIEW the entire book here.

I'm also in the process of producing a book of all my angel paintings with inspirational quotations. I'll keep you posted...

Today's Quotation: ""It's easy to get bogged down in the circumstantial and mundane, but if we connect to our passion, that in itself will be regenerative; we won't have to wait for the energy, it will be there." -Nina Simons

Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin