Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sun Burst-Sunflower and Sky Flower Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
SUN BURST-
8x10 Original painting on canvas board
Purchase here at My Etsy Shop or email me for other purchasing options.

I had no idea what I was going to paint when I approached my canvas. I just began to paint, choosing the first color I was attracted to and continuing from there. At one point I thought the sunflower was going to be an actual sunburst but things changed and here we are...I encourage anyone interested in painting, even if you don't think you have an artistic bone in your body but would love to create art, to consider painting in this manner...just allowing your spirit to move you in each moment.

Visit MY WEBSITE for specials on Greeting Cards of my Angel Paintings, YouTube Videos and more!

Today's Quotation: “Bring me then the plant that points to those bright Lucidites swirling up from the earth, And life itself exhaling that central breath! Bring me the sunflower crazed with the love of light”
-Eugenio Montal
e



Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin