Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Journey To The Moon" Original Oil Painting of the Full Moon, Sky, Stars, Clouds, Outer Space, Fire by Marina Petro



Journey To The Moon
11" x 14" (28.0cm x 35.6cm)
Oil on Panel
$275 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

As a child and as an adult, I've always wished I had wings or were self-propelled and could fly. I have always been fascinated with the moon and immediately am awestruck whenever I see pictures of the universe. I feels like my natural home...probably why it's so natural for me to paint these celestial visions.

Today's Quotation: “Whatsoever that be within us that feels, thinks, desires, and animates, is something celestial, divine, and, consequently, imperishable.”
-Aristotle

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin