Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Orange" Original Still Life Oil Painting of an Orange on Decorative Fabric by Marina Petro



Orange
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



ARTIST ~ MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
Right now I am VERY frustrated. I created this post before, went to publish it online and the whole thing disappeared. I was lamenting that it was getting late and I haven't been able to get into my studio...Hopefully this one will publish and I can extricate myself from my computer and finish up a painting that is calling to me from my easel.

I've created a webpage of my available small paintings. Take a look!

Today's Quotation: "Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Sandra Galda said...

wow super looking orange!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin