Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Firebird" Oil Painting of The Phoenix Rising by Marina Petro


Artist, Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

"Firebird"
30"x40" Original oil painting on stretched canvas.
Email Me to inquire about purchasing this one of a kind painting.

This is the second phoenix rising I've painted. For years, I've had another image of the phoenix that I'd like to paint. I haven't attempted it yet, though. I am a bit chicken. It will be like no other phoenix. I can feel its energy and presence around me often and I'm just waiting for the familiar intuitive 'signal' I get when it's really time to do something. In any case, all of you will be the first to see it...

Today's Quotation: The centipede has rhythm and flow in its hundred legs precisely because it does not have to think about it. Consider this the next time you move the instruments of your art.
-Robert Genn


Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin