Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Twenty-Nine" Abstract Acrylic Painting, Tribal, Snake, Crow, Sunburst,Outer Space,Flowers, by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro,Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Twenty-Nine"
22"x28" Acrylic on canvas
Email Me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

Well,folks, this is the last in the series of paintings from "The Zone." I've been a bit distracted lately and haven't painted as much as I'd like. I'm preparing to exhibit this series for the first time next month in its entirety. I'll also be exhibiting some of my small daily paintings. I've found some great small plein air frames to dress them up in and the gallery owner is quite happy to display them as well.

Today's Quotation: "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become."
-James Lane Allen

Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Rob Hazzard said...

Marina, best of luck on your upcoming exhibit, I'm sure it will look fantastic all together. Make sure you post some pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin