Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

"Moon & Clouds" Oil Painting Of Full Moon and Clouds Sky by Marina Petro



Moon And Clouds
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
SOLD

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
The full moon never ceases to invoke fascination and mystery for me. Perhaps someday we will be pitching our tents there. I heard a news report yesterday, that scientists have confirmed water on the moon. Driving in my car today I heard someone else saying that our planet will be inhabitable at some point and we will have to go somewhere else...and possibly...the moon...

I'm also happy to announce that my paintings from "The Zone" series will be making their debut in a special exhibit at House Of Creative Soul, in Saratoga Springs. The opening reception is this Saturday, Oct. 3 from 6-8 pm. Click MY NEWSLETTER for details, colorful pics of some of the paintings, and an article I've written on INTUITIVE PAINTING.

Today's Quotation: (Remember this one?)"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore..."
-Tony Bennett song, "That's Amore"


Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin