Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

"Fire Storm" Oil Painting Of Fire, Stormy Sky, Clouds, by Marina Petro




Fire Storm
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Oil on Panel
$150 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Can you tell I'm a fire sign? Aries to be exact. This is another piece painted spontaneously from my imagination. When I've done a few representational pieces such as my still life paintings or larger landscapes, and want to just let go and relax, I will pick up a canvas at random and just begin to paint with whatever happens to come through the brain/brush connection. 'Fire Storm' is the result of one of these sessions.

Today's Quotation: "When you flow like water you bring all of your talents and resources to your creative work... Flow around every obstacle you encounter, including any you've erected yourself."
-Eric Maisel


Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin