Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cosmic Guardian Oil Painting of a Robed Angelic Female Figure in Space by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Cosmic Guardian
5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.8cm)
Oil on Panel

SOLD

I am happy with how this painting turned out...another little piece from my imagination, painted spontaneously/intuitively. I am painting a 30x40 inch canvas black around the sides to prepare to paint a much larger painting from "The Zone" series than I've done before. I think my imagination is expanding and I need more room. Hopefully, I'll have it finished by the time my exhibit rolls around in early October...we'll see...

Today's Quotation: You are a bearer of the Light, for you are as the Divine Mother, bearing within you the Light of the Son. Take this light out into the world to bless and to heal, and quicken the vibrations of the whole earth.
-White Eagle



Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin