Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

"TOWARD HEAVEN" by Marina Petro


"Toward Heaven"
6x12 inches
Oil on canvas textured board
This piece has a notch in the back for hanging without a frame.
Email me for purchasing options.

There is something so utterly freeing when a spontaneous painting from my imagination is in process...and better yet, when I like the result.

I am a fairly organized person but my studio has been looking like a bomb hit it. The last time I cleaned it up was for my annual studio sale with the failed promise to myself that I would keep it looking spanking clean and organized. It got to the point this week where I couldn't stand it any more. I took a trip to Home Depot earlier today and bought two nifty storage cabinets with 4 drawers in each...roomy.

Today's Quotation: "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
-Henry Ward Beecher

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin