Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Clouds" by Marina Petro


"Clouds"
8"x10"
Oil on gallery wrapped canvas painted around all sides. Can be hung with or without a frame.
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

I love painting clouds. When I do it seems to bring me 'out of this world' and into a freer unlimited space that feels very familiar and comfortable. I suppose we experience the essence and nature of what we paint.

Today's Quotation: "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
-E. B. White

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin