Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

"Limes In A Bowl" by Marina Petro


Sold
"Limes In A Bowl"
6x8 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel


I am enjoying painting fruit on colorful fabrics. I've been scouring the house for interesting fabric patterns and found quite a few which include some of my clothing. I'm happy with this painting. It's so bright and lifts my energy when I view it. Generally, the color red denotes high energy/vitality and green represents healing and prosperity. See you again real soon...

Daily Quotation: "Travelers, there is no path. Paths are made by walking."
-Antonio Machado


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

PainterLee said...

This is so "Matisse!" I love the composition. I love the fabric! Keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin