Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"DUSK" -In Process-by Marina Petro


"Dusk.."
16x20 inches on stretched canvas

Thought I'd share the current larger painting that is in process. I don't intend to continue working on it for a few days. I'll be working on smaller ones. I'll post the finished piece when it is completed. I still have to paint the reflection of the trees on the left in the water and add fog coming up into the tree lines and more defined fog along the water. This is the primary composition though. I am temporarily calling it 'Dusk'-something- But...I'd love it if you want to email me or leave a comment at my blog (link below) with a title that you'd like to suggest.

Today's Quotation: "The creation of art is the passion. The completion of art only ignites another creation."
-Jeffrey Breslow

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin