Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

"Little Green Apple" by Marina Petro


"Little Green Apple"
3x3 inches
Oil on stretched canvas painted around all sides.
Email me for purchasing options.

This is a really 'cute' little painting. I practiced what I learned in Carol Marine's workshop last month which I enjoyed immensely. This painting looks better 'in person' than in the photograph which is a tiny bit washed out on my screen.A few more little ones will be coming soon.

Today's Quotation: "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
-Thomas Bailey Aldrich


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

4 comments:

r garriott said...

Nicely done! I like your cloud paintings, too.

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thank you! I checked out your website as well. Very wonderful work!

Leslie Saeta said...

Glad to have found your blog. I really like your paintings and this apple really jumps out at me. Your colors are magnificent!

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thank you! This little piece was such fun to do.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin