Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

"COSMIC LIGHT 1" by Marina Petro



"Cosmic Light 1"
6x6 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

Here is another painting from my imagination. Once again, I just began putting color down on the canvas and moving it around until something pleasing developed. I've called another painting 'Cosmic Light' in the past so I added the number '1' after the title here. It's not too late to change it so if anyone wants to offer another option for a title, please feel free to email me.

On another note, I am offering several workshops this Spring having to do with intuition in one form or another. Check it out here if you'd like to expand your perceptual horizons...

Today's Quotation: "We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light."
~Mary Dunbar


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin