Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Passion For Painting Award


I am happy to announce that I have been honored with the
"Passion For Painting Award"by Linda Apple. Visit her blog for a visual treat. Be sure to scroll down to "Love At First Sight" and "The Scandalous Lady Lenore." They are sure to bring a smile.
Thank you Linda!

Here are the rules:
List 7 things you love
Put a link to the one who picked you
Choose 7 others to pass the award to
Notify them of their award

Seven things I love:
My 3 daughters, granddaughter, and sweetheart, Victor
Painting
Chocolate
The awesome beauty of God's creation
The ocean
My dead dog and soulmate, Ting
Freedom

Here are the seven artists I am honoring:
K.Madison Moore
Qiang-Huang
Diane Hoeptner
Jeanne Illenye
Rob Hazzard
Sandra Galda
Karen Bruson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin