Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Bog Meadow" by Marina Petro


"Bog Meadow"
4"x6"
Oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas.
Painted around all sides. Can be hung without a frame if desired.
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

This piece was painted from a photo I snapped en route to Saratoga Springs, NY along a marsh. I live in the quiet countryside surrounding Saratoga and trek into the city most days to get my mail, run errands and other fun stuff. Saratoga, a magical little city, is famous for it's summer throughbred horse racing, healing springs, and mineral baths.

Today's Quotation: "Nature knows no pause in progress and development, and attaches her curse on all inaction." -Goethe

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

2 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina, Beautiful colors!

Sandra Galda said...

Love the staggered pattern to the tunks, very pretty scene!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin