Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Somewhere, "Landscape Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Somewhere
5" x 7"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Here is another painting straight from my never resting imagination. I would love to be walking toward this landscape at the moment with my painting gear, anticipating capturing the drama of the sky and the inviting field of flowers...wondering what lies just beyond the flowers....

But...instead...I am sitting at my computer posting this painting and right after I do I will make my Nutri Bullet drink of vegetables and fruit and get on with continuing to set up my website at ARTSPAN
This is how far I've gotten with it. I'm open to suggestions so feel free to email me...

Today's Quotation: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
-Socrates



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin