Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Hill,"Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

The Hill
20" x 24"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


The inspiration for this painting is a scene I pass almost daily on my drive into the city of Saratoga Springs, NY. I live just outside of the busier part of town in the beautiful countryside. 

Today's Quotation: "I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being."
-Hafiz of Persia
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin