Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Grieving, "Abstract Fantasy Figurative Acrylic Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

Grieving
20" x 24"
Ultra original acrylic painting on canvas
Painting From "The Zone" series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

When I finished this painting, I realized that I'd painted a coffin/sarcophagus with a figure in it. The figure on the left, in the middle, appeared to be grieving. A short time later, my mother passed away....always a surprise with these intuitive/spontaneously created paintings from "My Zone"...

Today's Quotation: "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck."
-Dalai Lama


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin