Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Reaching For The Light, "Landscape Garden Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Reaching For The Light
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries.
 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


"Reaching For The Light" is actually a 'paint-over' of a piece I began painting outdoors last autumn and decided I wasn't satisfied with when I brought it back to my studio. There is a bit of texture from the original painting underneath that adds to it's interest.

Today's Quotation: "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
-Carl Jung 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin