Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Andrea's Lillies, "Floral Art Print from the Original Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Andrea's Lillies
11" x 14" Fine Art Print 
Shipped directly from my studio

Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options, larger sizes on canvas,  and inquiries. 

View all my available paintings here


This painting was originally created under the direction of my beloved teacher, Tom Vincent who died a few years ago....and one of the more challenging paintings I've attempted. I learned much from this one piece. If you could see the original, the petals of the lillies actually glow from within. If you'd like to see it and are in or around Saratoga Hospital, it is being displayed as part of their permanent art collection in the new Orthopedic wing, along with three more of my floral paintings. 

The inspiration for this painting was a photograph my daughter, Andrea, took of the lily pond at the Yaddo Artist's Retreat in Saratoga Springs, NY

Did you notice the little pink heart toward the bottom of the painting? It was truly captured in Andrea's photograph...magical!

Today's Quotation: When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."
- Erma Bombeck


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin