Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Genesis, "Abstract Skyscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Genesis
24" x 36"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Here is another creation from one of my past journeys out into the heavens. It is an older work. It was painted spontaneously/intuitively, moment to moment. Did I know it was going to turn out to be an abstract painting? No...I never know what the end result will be when I begin painting in this fashion. That's the exciting part....not knowing and then being surprised at its completion.

When the painting was completed and I was contemplating it, the impression I received was the 'Creation'....I also see a bird or white dove coming forth from the center of the painting. For me, it depicts the 'Holy Spirit.'

Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I---something that is my life--the power to create."
-Vincent Van Gogh
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin