Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tidal Moon-Seascape Full Moon Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Tidal Moon
22x28 
Original seascape oil painting on stretched canvas 
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

This mystical seascape with the full moon appearing like a sentinel, was painted from my imagination. As most of my intuitive/spontaneous works go, I didn't have a subject matter in mind when I began painting. I put paints out I felt attracted to that day and began to paint from my spirit. At a certain point, I wasn't sure whether this piece would be a celestial scene or a seascape. The more I painted, the more it began looking like a seascape and I went from there. I am happy with the final outcome. Hope you enjoy viewing it too.

Today's Quotation: "You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle." 
~Paulo Coelho 


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin