Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Magical Angel-Oil Painting Of A Black Tribal Angel by Marina Petro

"Magical Angel"
36x40
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

The only one of it's kind in the entire universe...imagine that!

This angel was created intuitively from my imagination. I wasn't sure what I was going to paint. I began painting the black oval shape which is now the angel's face and the painting went from there, developing into the figure with wings...so I had this painting with a black oval just sitting there for quite some time without a defined face. One day, feeling brave enough and determined to finish it, I took a deep breath, cleared my mind as best as I could and let my intuition just take over, one stroke at a time. What I enjoyed most was creating and painting her jewelry as I went along, moment to moment. I am happy with the result. 

Today's Quotation:  "Colour is my day-long obsession, my joy and my torment." 
-Claude Monet 

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin