Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Serenity Garden-Landscape Floral Garden Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

"Serenity Garden"
8x10
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

I've painted this garden with light theme many times. I never get tired of it and it does get a bit compulsive at times. If I haven't created one in a while, I usually feel compelled to do another one. Each one is different in it's own way, but the theme is the same. I especially love the sky and colors at upper right of this piece.

Today's Quotation: "Most inner-oriented artists share a common characteristic, a certain quality of obsession." ~Kenneth Coutts-Smith


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin