Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Solar Flames-Celestial Skyscape Clouds Sun Oil Painting 6x12 by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Solar Flames
6x12
Original oil painting on 1 1/2" deep gallery wrapped canvas,
painted around all sides-does not need a frame.

.....the only one in existence in the entire universe...
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

Every painting (and life) should flow as well as this one did.  I began to paint intuitively/spontaneously and continued without hesitation until it was completed. I am very happy with the result. You should see it 'in person'. The photo cannot do it justice. Here is another one I'd like to paint again on a much larger canvas. Perhaps that will be my next project. Painting my celestial scenes on large canvas...
Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I--something that is my life--the power to create." 
~Vincent van Gogh

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin