Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

End Of The Rainbow-Still Life Oil Painting of a Pear-Kitchen Art by Marina Petro

"End Of The Rainbow"
5x7 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.
This is the 'pear of gold' at the end of the rainbow. Corny, huh...oh well. I bought this pear when I spotted it's long stem and unusual shape - perfect for a painting. The background is a fabric in my ever growing collection of decorative fabrics. 

Today's Quotation:  "Humankind, despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments, owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
~Anonymous


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin