Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cosmic Light~Celestial Abstract Oil Painting Space Clouds by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Cosmic Light 11"
22x28 
Oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

I began this painting a few years ago. At the time, I thought I was close to finishing it when I put it aside. Something was nagging me about it but I couldn't put my finger on it. The yellows and the streams of yellow light just weren't right...either in the color or shapes. I didn't have the patience or inclination to continue painting...simply lost interest. It was hidden behind a few other paintings in my storage room upstairs. I unearthed it recently, softened the yellows and fixed up the streams of light...now I'm very happy with it. 

I won't be posting any paintings this weekend. I will be presenting my MASTER YOUR INTUITION Workshop Saturday and Sunday in Saratoga Springs, NY. I am open to taking last minute registrations (thru tomorrow-Friday)...so, if you are interested in  discovering and developing your latent natural intuitive/psychic gifts, contact me...

Today's Quotation: "Space, and space again, is the infinite deity which surrounds us and in which we are ourselves contained."
~Max Beckham


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin