Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Solar Rays~Abstract Celestial Oil Painting Sun Full Moon by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Solar Rays"
5x7
Original oil painting on stretched canvas.
Painted around all sides ~ can be hung without framing.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or questions.

Another product from a recent astral journey and my fertile imagination. I don't know what others experience when they are 'in their head' but this is what I experience:  I perceive my head to be the universe...really...as if my head is the part of me that lives in space. I actually see the inside of my head as you would picture the universe filled with unlimited space and celestial bodies.  I am a fairly grounded person though...no space cadet here...Take a look...What's inside your head?

A note to my subscribers who are not on my general email list:
I am presenting a workshop to discover and develop your natural intuitive and psychic gifts on Sat. & Sun. May 1 & 2 in Saratoga Springs, NY. You can check it out here...MASTER YOUR INTUITION.

Today's Quotation:  "When I investigate and when I discover that the forces of the heavens and the planets are within ourselves, then truly I seem to be living among the gods." 
~Leon Battista Alberti

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin