Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Peach And Cherries-Fruit Oil Painting Still Life by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
6x6 
Original oil on archival Raymar canvas panel.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries.

Isn't this a luscious painting? The peach and cherries appear to be on a background of melted ice cream or smooth whipped cream. 
I am presenting the workshop listed below next weekend.

Discover and Develop Your Natural Psychic Gifts
Sat. & Sun. May 1 & 2 from 1am - 4pm
in Saratoga Springs, NY
.....complete information is at the link above...

I would love to present another "PAINTING FROM THE ZONE"  An Intuitive Painting workshop.
Free your creative spirit and discover the authentic artist within you!
Email me if you'd be interested in attending....If there's enough response, I will set a firm date.

Today's Quotation:  "The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive and more constructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." 
~Frank X Barron


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin