Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunflower Glow-Floral Abstract-Realism Sunflower Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Sunflower Glow"
11x14
SOLD
Original oil on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

The photo here cannot do this painting justice. It is one of my recently completed favorites. I painted it from a photo for reference but added much from my imagination. I'll be planting sunflower seeds in my garden next week...stay tuned for more sunflower paintings.

Today's Quotation:  "If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm." 
~Bruce Barton
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

3 comments:

Becky Joy said...

Love the sunflower. One of my favorites.

Dayna Talbot said...

Marina....This is a beauty!

Dario said...

Excellent site I congratulate you, I share with you my blogs where observe my work.

http://kamenabstracto.blogspot.com/

Excelente pagina te felicito, comparto con usted mi blogs donde observara mis trabajos.

http://kamenabstracto.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin