Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dream Garden-Flower Garden Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Dream Garden"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

I completed this painting a while back and thought I'd re-post it....another creation from my imagination. I began another larger spontaneous painting the other day and used brushstrokes I've never used before over and over and over again.   It was a truly compulsive experience. The first stage turned out looking like intestines...yes, intestines. I will keep working on it and when it's finished I'll post my progress from start to finish. I keep looking at it and shaking my head in disbelief at this point...

I made my usual rounds going into Saratoga Springs today...post office, picked up some groceries, kept scanning the countryside for ideas for paintings. Not too many flowers are blooming...can't wait until they are. I still haven't planted anything in my garden yet. I'll get to it this weekend, starting with a variety of sunflowers which are one of my favorites.

Today's Quotation:  "Every moment there is news coming out of silence."
-Ranier Maria Rilke
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin