Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wildfire-Forest Wild Fire Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Wildfire"
8x10 
Oil painting on stretched canvas-painted around all sides.
...and it is the only one in the entire universe!

Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options or inquiries.

I had plenty of paint left over from my earlier still life painting, "Sitting Pretty" and decided to begin to paint spontaneously and see what happened. I toned the entire canvas first with raw sienna and then began to paint, following my creative instinct each moment....Wildfire is the result. It's always such a great adventure and surprise when I complete one of these spontaneous/intuitive works. I am happy with it and hope you enjoy viewing it as well.

Today's Quotation: "Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one."
~Stella Adler


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin