Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sitting Pretty-Still Life Realism Oil Painting of a Pear

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Sitting Pretty"
8x8 
Oil painting on 1-1/2" stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries

The background for this painting was a decorative scrapbook paper I found at a local craft shop. I love painting still lifes on these highly colored/decorative designed backgrounds.  I understand that the color turquoise is going to be the 'hot' color in the next wave of decorating.

"Sitting Pretty" is painted on 1 1/2" thick stretched canvas and painted around all sides. It does not need a frame. 

Today's Quotation: " Boldness has genius, power and magic. Engage, and the mind grows heated. Begin, and the work will be completed."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin