Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Solar Flares Original Visionary Oil Painting of Outer Space by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Solar Flares
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
Sold


I hope this painting displays as it should. It might be a darker than it actually is. The reds and oranges in the sun are deep and rich...they look darker and washed out here. I am not sure what happened when I changed my monitor settings, other than I can't get it back to where it was. I'll have it all straightened out Thursday at my Apple Store tutoring session.

I've been traveling in the outer realms and this is what I came back with to share with you. I have been seriously considering painting these cosmic scenes on much larger canvases....but, alas, there's still only one of me with enough inspiration for nine people...

...and here is my latest ART & INTUITION NEWSLETTER

Today's Quotation: "The spirit must be felt so intensely that it has power to call others in passing, for it must pass, not stop in the pictures..." -Emily Carr)


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin