Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Blessing Angel-Original Oil Painting of an Angel by Marina Petro



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Blessing Angel
Sold
Another angel born from my imagination. I probably wouldn't have ever painted angels if I hadn't been asked to paint an angel for a friend's CD Cover quite a few years ago. I struggled with the first one. They loved it and the original painting, which I never thought was very good, ended up in my daughter's store in Sedona, Arizona-not for sale. She would tell me how often people commented on the painting and that she could have sold it 10 times over...so that's the story...

Today's Quotation: "The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone."
-George Elliot

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin