Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cosmic Angel-Original Oil Painting of an Angel, Outer Space by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Cosmic Angel
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Insurance is included in shipping charges.

As you can see, I've been traveling around out there in the higher realms again. It is very freeing...

Today's Quotation: "The artist committing himself to his calling has volunteered for hell, whether he knows it or not. He will be dining for the duration on a diet of isolation, rejection, self-doubt, despair, ridicule, contempt, and humiliation.
-Steven Pressfield from one of my favorite books..."The War of Art"

...and I've been experiencing all of the above this week with the exception of ridicule, contempt and humiliation...

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin