Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lost Angel-Original Oil Painting Of An Angel by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Lost Angel
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Canvas
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



I'm pretty sure this painting (especially the angel) looks better in person than in this image. I had to do a lot of photo editing to get it as close to the actual colors. I recently switched settings on my computer display on the advice of an employee at the Apple Computer store which changed the way color is displayed. I'll have to check out how my last couple of posts look on one of my daughter's computers this weekend.

I do think the painting depicts the sentiment of the title. I always appreciate your comments which can be left at my painting blog at the link below.

Today's Quotation: "The primary distinction of the artist is that he must actively cultivate that state which most men, necessarily, must avoid: the state of being alone."
-James Baldwin

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the colour of the paint is so beautiful.

justice

outsources BPO & call centre solution

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin