Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

"November" Original Oil Landscape Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

November
16" x 12" (40.7cm x 30.5cm)
Oil on Canvas
$259 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Special reduced price on this painting.

This lone tree was painted plein air at the Saratoga Battlefield. I am ambivalent about plein air painting. There's certainly the exciting spontaneity that is natural with painting outdoors (at least for me) but...packing up and dragging all my equipment to a location is a real drag...and exhausting. Hence, I don't do much of it. I do like how this painting turned out though. I'll post another I did at a nearby location in the battlefield next.

Today's Quotation: "Your work is to discover your work - and then with all your heart to give yourself to it."
-Buddha

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin