Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Citrus Bowl-Still Life Oil Painting of Orange,Lemon, Limes by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Citrus Bowl
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)

Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece. Link is below.
Insurance included in shipping charges.

I've been very busy today following my intuition and clearing up a few things I had no intention of dealing with when I woke up this morning. I have a backlog of new paintings I need to scan so I can post them. About today's painting...when I finished it I didn't think I did a good job on the limes. I was working too close to it. I put it aside, took a long break and when I came back it was if I was seeing it through new eyes...I really like it now.

Today's Quotation: "Painting is dancing with chaos."
-Melanie Circle


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin