Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

"VIOLET MIST" by Marina Petro


"Violet Mist"
20" x 24" Oil on stretched canvas
Email me (link below) if you would like more information or to purchase this piece.

This painting was created from a photograph I took on the way to my art class in a nearby town early one beautiful morning.

Today's Quote: "All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
-Eckhart Tolle

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

2 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful (peaceful!) painting with the perfect quote to accompany.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Beautiful. I thought it was a watercolor.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin